The following forms are available for download from the Bass Lake Conservancy District. If you need a form that isn't listed, please contact us for more information.
- Customer Information Form - In the event of emergency situations, the BLCD may need to contact a homeowner. All the information you provide is kept confidential.
- EFT Form - You can make payments automatically and electronically to the BLCD. Fill out this form to get on our EFT program.
- Sewer Connection Permit Form - If you need to connect your property to the sanitary sewer system operated by the BLCD, you'll need to fill out this form first and request a permit.
- Port-A-Potty Permit - If you plan on having a port-a-potty on your property, you'll need to request a permit. If the permit is for more than 30 days, it will have to go before the Board of Directors for approval.
- User Fee Suspend Form - If your property is not connected to our sanitary sewer system or the property is vacant, you may be able to request a suspension of user fees.
- Lake Use Survey - This is a lake user survey for the Bass Lake vegetation management plan. Indiana DNR uses this information to assess public perception and understanding of the program as well as to see how well the public/property owners on specific lakes are involved with the use of the lake. Results of the survey are compiled and published in the AVMP. Respondents can remain anonymous as individual results are not published but are used in tabulation of all responses. Forms are due September 30, 2021 and can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to our office or in the BLPOA drop box.